Read the “About” Page if you want to know the history of this idiocy.
Here’s the down and dirty:
30 days I will be doing or not doing the following things:
- Keeping a blog of my shenanigans and updating it daily.
- Waking up every day before 8am. This includes Saturdays and Sundays (I normally sleep in until at least 10 on these days).
- Go for a jog every morning.
- Do a “Green Blend” every morning.
- Do not cut my hair or shave for the month (this is one of my friends just being a dick).
- Use the term “ma lady” (including the hand gesture) once a day.
- No television other than the NBA Playoffs.
- Nothing other than water to drink (INCLUDING no alcohol).
- Full abstinence including “self” pleasure (I hate you Teresa).
- No logging onto Facebook.
- Complete one project around the house every week.
- Volunteer two times somewhere.
- Read one book every week.
- Say something positive into the mirror about myself every morning.
- Do one random act of kindness a every day.
- Do one workout besides the morning jog every day
- No biting the fingernails.
- Make every meal that I eat, with one “cheat” meal per week.
- Text msg 5 people every day and share a compliment/oddity/or fun fact.
So there it is…Everything I need to keep up with for 30 days.
Wish me luck!