Remember when I said I was going to back off and not post all the time?
I worked from 6:50am until 8:05pm today, straight. I am not used to that at all because I’m what’s known to people that work hard as, “a vagina”. Not having a lunch break is weird, you just shove food in your pie hole when you can. Jimmy Johns was very good today. That’s all I ate. One sandwich. I should probably eat more than that. Whatever, don’t tell me what to do, you’re not my real dad! There is absolutely no way to transition from that to this, so here’s this:
The one thing I forgot to mention in the video, is I’m being paid to hug myself…that’s going to be a really creepy one, don’t worry Michelle 🙂
There you have it. I’m accepting challenges until Saturday at 12pm. Keep em coming, it’s for a great cause and I forgot what shame feels like 20 years ago…so it’s a win win.
If you were too lazy to watch the video here are the things I am doing for 20 dollars each:
- Ingesting 6 blazin wings from Bdubs
- Ingesting a tablespoon of cinnamon
- Ingesting a whole gallon of milk in 15 minutes
- Standing on the corner of Lincolnway and Pine Lake Ave in LP while wearing skinny jeans and a sign that says “Honk if you want to abolish skinny jeans”
- Wearing a dress and jewelry to my golf league on Friday
- Doing my best Chris Farley impersonation from memory.
I feel like I’m missing something…but whatever, the point is…that’s 140 bucks raised for a great cause. So f*ck it. Skinny jeans here I come. I honestly hope to all that is holy in your life that the LaPorte Herald Argus is there to snap a photo. Get more people involved with people going through some shit times, and making it better. That’s what life is all about, right?
Alright, I’ll see you guys Saturday at the benefit at the Best Western.