My mom tells me that she reads my blog through her email and doesn’t see the pictures but “gets the point” normally. I threw her email away. The pictures are the 99% of the funny. Do yourself a favor if you are just reading and not able to see the pictures: STOP IT. Also, many people have been asking me if I can see who reads the blog. I cannot. It’s like a big murder mystery without the murder, or really the mystery. It’s not really that big either. Ok, Welcome to my blog that is absolutely nothing like a big murder mystery:
That, my friends, is called CRUSHING IT.
Here’s the breakdown:
As you can see by my amazing graph, I missed the 5am wake up today. My legs needed the recovery time. Also, as you can see by the graph, my brain needed more time to dream about boobies. Also also, meant I had to kick it in the butt to get to goal today without swimming.
Thankfully we had a few deliveries from a few suppliers today and I was the only one in the warehouse to unload. Normally I’d be all:
But today I was looking forward to running around the warehouse and putting inventory away. Nike Fuel =
You can see by the chart that I chose to walk around my house late at night because I was 215 Fuel points away from my “Goal”. I put the word ‘goal’ in quotation marks because I had lifted weights today so I only needed 5500 on the band. But I was 215 points away from my computer telling me that I reached my “goal” of 6,000 points. So I paced back and forth around my house while reading a book for 20 minutes or so. Becaaaaaause Nike Fuel =
So like I said. Crushed it.
I saw my friend Lisa at the grocery store tonight (the same awesome Lisa that donated her tips from waiting tables to the benefit), so I bought her sundries. She is a top notch A-OK human being.
Even by donating money and buying peoples groceries here and there, I’m still way ahead financially for the month simply because I’m not eating at restaurants or buying drinks at the gas station. It’s a GREAT feeling.
Side note espectacularrrrrr (roll your r’s, gringo):
My fridge is covered in Christmas cards. I love having my own house and having people send me stuff. It’s super cool!
My friend who shall remain nameless because I don’t know if they’d want to be recognized or not, sent me this personalized one.
When I opened it, I did what the kids call “lolling” I think. Lolling? Loling? LOLing? I LOL’d? Whatever, I laughed.
Very Chive On-ish. as in www.thechive.com, my favorite website.
Then you open it up and…
How great is that?
Also got cards from all the friends and family, which was just B. E. A. UTIFUL. Thanks guys, I pass by my fridge every day on my way out the door for work, and seeing all those happy pictures sure puts me in a great mood to face the day!
Ok it’s approaching 11pm and I need sleep so I can go swimming tomorrow.
I have plans to go see Jack Reacher at 10:30 tomorrow night. I have no choice but to nail another 6,000 points on the wall and hit that movie tomorrow night with pride.
- I will keep a blog of my activities everyday. Success
- I will go for a jog of at least one mile or a swim, every morning. missed 3! OUCH
- I will drink only water. Success
- I will only eat things that myself or my friends/family have prepared. FAIL! I ATE BDUBS ONCE!
- I will not eat BACON. Success – I MISS YOU BACON
- I will exercise twice a day BESIDES THE JOG (30 minutes at least) Success
- I will not ingest caffeine. Success
- I will abstain from sex/self-love/prostitutes/your mom Success
- I will perform one random act of kindness every day. Success
- I will wake up at 5am everyday except Sunday. missed 3 OUCH AGAIN!
- I will not watch any form of television/film (tv/movies/netflix) The only exception being one viewing of “A Christmas Story” while I stay the night at my parents’ house, and one movie in the theatre on Christmas with my family because that’s tradition and screw you this is my thing. Successfullish – SNL/Jack Reacher has been added as a nice reward for being awesome
- I will not log into Facebook after Dec 4th. Success
- I will complete one project around the house per week. 3/4
- I will give thanks for something in my life every morning and record it on the blog every night. Forgot to blog few days
- I will read one book every week. Book one: Minority Report, Book two: Oh, The things I know
- I will not bite my fingernails. I’ve caught myself a few times, but definitely Success
- I will not use my cell phone after Dec. 4th. Success, calls are now allowed, see December 15th)
- I will not visit any websites other than wordpress, email, thechive.com, and google images to give me funny pictures for my blog. (Also Travel websites are allowed for #22) Success
- I will do whatever I need to do to squat 250 pounds. Success
- I will spend the necessary time playing the trumpet to learn one entire song. Pending
- I will spend the necessary time juggling 4 bean bags to learn to juggle four bean bags. Pending
- I will finalize my plans to go to Florida in 2013. Pending
- I won’t say a swear word, not one. Day 1: approx 12, Day 2: approx 5, Day 3: approx 2, Day 4: approx 2, Day 5: approx 6, Day 6: 2 exactly Day 7: approx 4, Day 8: I think zero. Day 9: back up to like 4. Day 10 approx 5 or 6. Day 11 approx 4. Day 12: 3 exactly Day 13: 2? maybe 3? Day 14: I think zero!? Day 15: A BIG ONE and like 2 more. Day 16: a couple here and there Day 17: like 4?