If you were paying really close attention, and I mean REALLY close, you may have noticed that I didn’t actually post anything on Christmas or the day after.
I GOT A NEW COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMAS.
It’s much faster and bigger and stronger and sexier and better and fantasticaler than my old computer which takes 10 minutes to boot up upon pressing the power button.
I tried to transfer my important files (tons of porn) from my old computer to my new computer, and because they are both Macs, it wasn’t supposed to be that hard. Well the transfer was supposed to take about 10 hours, but I woke up on the 26th and it was stuck on “2 minutes remaining” for about 3 hours, so I took it to Apple in South Bend and they transferred everything for me, which was great! I had to leave both computers overnight though, so there’s my excuse for not posting. Also, I spent a ton of time with my family over the past few days and it was an amazing Christmas. My brother was home with his girlfriend, we watched movies and played games and had cocktails and lived life.
I could have drank water and left when they popped in a movie, but I chose not to. I still maintained a lot of what I was doing, so it was probably one of the healthier holidays I’ve ever had, even if I did drink some booze, eat a lot of food, and watch a few movies. I also had Subway! Lastly, I was halfway through my plate of my brothers biscuits and gravy that he made Christmas morning (DELICIOUS) when I found out there was Bacon in it. I could have stopped eating it then, but I’m not one to waste food, and I really didn’t taste the Bacon. So if this was confession, I’d have like 57 Hail Marys and 13 Our Fathers. It feels good to get it off my chest though.
So I picked back up today with the monthly duties. I just put down my trumpet and finished a few chapters in the book I’m reading, as well as juggled for a bit.
Also, my body still feels broken down from last weeks overload of running/swimming/basketball/weightlifting/acrobatic sex with models
I’m letting it rest up a few days before I go back at it, I just can’t seem to shake the pain out of my legs. Constantly sore, like I pulled quite a few muscles.
Speaking of pulling a muscle. (High brow!) This abstinence thing is TERRIBLE. I also saw a girl today wearing yoga pants. She had an incredible booty. I love yoga pants. Disclaimer: This isn’t the girl today and I did not take this picture, I’m not THAT big of a creepo.
However, whatever creepo did take this picture. Thank you.
Anyway, I’m back at it ladies and gents. With my new computer. I should totally be able to blog so much faster now!
Before I bid you a good night, here’s one of the funniest things I’ve seen online in a long time:
Going to try to finish the last week really strong, everything is much harder this time around, but still worth finishing!
- I will keep a blog of my activities everyday. missed 2
- I will go for a jog of at least one mile or a swim, every morning. missed 3
- I will drink only water. Christmas did me in
- I will only eat things that myself or my friends/family have prepared. FAIL! I ATE BDUBS ONCE and Subway!
- I will not eat BACON. Success – I ate something I didn’t know had Bacon in it until I was eating it!
- I will exercise twice a day BESIDES THE JOG (30 minutes at least) missed a few here and there
- I will not ingest caffeine. Success
- I will abstain from sex/self-love/prostitutes/your mom Success
- I will perform one random act of kindness every day. Success
- I will wake up at 5am everyday except Sunday and Christmas Day…yeah, I added that one.. missed 5
- I will not watch any form of television/film (tv/movies/netflix) The only exception being one viewing of “A Christmas Story” while I stay the night at my parents’ house, and one movie in the theatre on Christmas with my family because that’s tradition and screw you this is my thing. Successfullish – SNL/Jack Reacher has been added as a nice reward for being awesome/watched movies with my family over Christmas
- I will not log into Facebook after Dec 4th. Success
- I will complete one project around the house per week. Success
- I will give thanks for something in my life every morning and record it on the blog every night. Forgot to blog few days
- I will read one book every week. Book one: Minority Report, Book two: Oh, The things I know, Book three: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- I will not bite my fingernails. I chewed them all off during Jack Reacher without even thinking about it. DANGIT. AND THEN at DJANGO! SHOOT!
- I will not use my cell phone after Dec. 4th. Success, calls are now allowed, see December 15th)
- I will not visit any websites other than wordpress, email, thechive.com, and google images to give me funny pictures for my blog. (Also Travel websites are allowed for #22) Success
- I will do whatever I need to do to squat 250 pounds. Success
- I will spend the necessary time playing the trumpet to learn one entire song. Pending
- I will spend the necessary time juggling 4 bean bags to learn to juggle four bean bags. Pending
- I will finalize my plans to go to Florida in 2013. Pending
- I won’t say a swear word, not one. Day 1: approx 12, Day 2: approx 5, Day 3: approx 2, Day 4: approx 2, Day 5: approx 6, Day 6: 2 exactly Day 7: approx 4, Day 8: I think zero. Day 9: back up to like 4. Day 10 approx 5 or 6. Day 11 approx 4. Day 12: 3 exactly Day 13: 2? maybe 3? Day 14: I think zero!? Day 15: A BIG ONE and like 2 more. Day 16: a couple here and there Day 17: like 4? Day 18: I caught myself much more often BEFORE I said them today, so I had like 2 or 3 slip out I think. Day 19: around 4. Day 20: I’m not actually sure…5? Day 21, I maybe swore a few times on Christmas which is probably the worst day all year to swear, well maybe Mother’s day would top it…Day 22: I don’t really remember, I know it was only a couple though. Day 23: like ONE. Good job dude.