It’s about 7PM. I’ve been Googling (I shit you not) Small-Business Strategy, and other buzzword type thingys on the interweb for about an hour.
I think I got a few decent ideas to try out at the Fambiz, so that’s fun.
Like…did you know if you don’t pay taxes you can save like 33% a year? Shout out to commenter DumpsterDick732 for that tip.
I’m so ready for sleep. As I type this I realize that I’ve never publicly stated my distain for people who say “only X more sleeps before I…” as a way to indicate how long until they get to do something fun. Usually, it’s “Only 17 more sleeps before I see my baby punkin David”. Well, I hate to be a spoilsport, but punkin David is down at college, straight up RAILING some tang in between alternating his Facebook status from “Missin my boo” to “goin out with the boyz”
SO…if you are 18-23..stop saying “sleeps” to indicate the passage of time. If you are over 23…
That was harsh ish, here’s a picture of a bunny:
So I worked today from what…6:45? 7? 6:30? I don’t know…to sometime this afternoon, it all blurs together.
NOT NOW ROBIN THICKE.
I did get to fit in some time with the friends at a Fantasy Football Draft for a few hours. We did an auction draft instead of a snake draft the main difference beingOHH MY GOD BEN SHUT THE HELL UP.
Not the most interesting thing to talk about, I know.
RAOK! Today was one of those that I don’t want to mention because blah blah blah. You’ll have to trust me that it got done.
I got a phone call from my friend Teresa today letting me know she was in town visiting from Utah. See, a phone call is basically a vocalized text that no one is comfortable using anymore.
Teresa and her boyfriend Shawn swung through and we had a nice convo about all the horrible things I eat, my alcohol tolerance, what it’s like to live in Utah (that was her, not me…I don’t know what it’s like to live in Utah…well I mean NOW I do because she told me…ugh, pay attention)
I surprised Teresa today because I told her I’d never heard of her shoes. I forget what they are now…Keens maybe? If you weren’t surprised that I’d not heard of them Teresa, let me know, and I’ll surprise two people tomorrow.
I give you my fat Thor promise
Here’s the tweet jokes of the day:
1. Blog about it daily. DONE!
2. 1600 Calories a day. DONE!
3. Only meals that have been cooked by someone not paid to cook. So like mom’s dinner yes, delivery pizza no. DONE! (Lot’s of sandwhiches)
4. Read 4 books. (I’m open to suggestions!) 2/3 the way through my first book: Delivering Happiness by the CEO of Zappos.com
5. Work out once a day for more than 30 minutes. (this is going to be lenient, like walking is acceptable) DONE!
6. Tweet one joke a day (I will be posting this one to Twitter @kenbonowitz) DONE!
7. Drink only water. DONE!
8. 100% Abstinence (yes, that means no flogging the pope, or whatever awesome euphemism you use) DONE!
9. Do one RAOK a day! (this will probably be pretty lenient as well, but we’ll see) DONE!
10. Surprise someone everyday. (probably my favorite submission out of all of them) DONE!
11. Learn to juggle 4 things. YOU KNOW WHY – NOT DONE
12. Learn a song on the trumpet. YOU KNOW WHY AGAIN – NOT DONE
13. Spend zero dollars. DONE!
14. Look like fat Thor (DONE!) TODAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT!
15. No texting. I will be available to call or Skype or email. But I won’t be texting. (I’m texting back to say I’m not texting…so DONE! and kinda not)