That’s the only Twitter joke for today because I was far too busy with this girl:
She rides with me on estimates from up front…but sometimes she likes to relax like this:
She also likes to joke around….I was like…”Hey Millie…try to look scared like we’re going off the road”:
She was really good today and she hasn’t peed or taken poos in the house yet…so that’s a good start. I’ve been praising the shit out of her (pun intended?) when she goes outside. I’m really, really happy with her. Plus I swear on your religion, she winks at me randomly.
Just FYI, I have not left Larry out in the cold. Larry still sleeps in my bed and Millie sleeps in her crate. Larry still sits down at the office and still does cute things like this (it’s a video of a video…sorry):
On the willpower front, I had a ridiculous craving for something other than water today, but it passed…and I’m down about 18 pounds since I started this stuff…so that’s all good.
Today’s RAOK was work related but not really:
I’m pretty sure the Dave was surprised I gave him a call back…but in case that doesn’t work for a surprise, I surprised a woman today just by Millie being in the truck. The lady walked over with me to see a sample of the gutter guard I was talking about and Millie popped up and hit her head on the window of the truck. The lady took a big step back and then immediately wanted to pet her.
1. Blog about it daily. DONE!
2. 1600 Calories a day. DONE!
3. Only meals that have been cooked by someone not paid to cook. So like mom’s dinner yes, delivery pizza no. DONE!
4. Read 4 books. Done with Delivering Happiness…next up is my friend Erin’s recommendation: Let’s Pretend This Never Happened…I’m about 1/2 way through it…I’ve gotta step up my game to get through it and start the next one though!….then Teresa’s recommendation: The Art of Racing in the Rain…then Emily’s recommendation: Warmth of Other Suns
5. Work out once a day for more than 30 minutes. (this is going to be lenient, like walking is acceptable) DONE!
I played with Millie outside for like an hour…man this dog is already good for me.
6. Tweet one joke a day (I will be posting this one to Twitter @kenbonowitz) DONE!
7. Drink only water. DONE!
8. 100% Abstinence (yes, that means no flogging the pope, or whatever awesome euphemism you use) DONE!
9. Do one RAOK a day! (this will probably be pretty lenient as well, but we’ll see) DONE!
10. Surprise someone everyday. (probably my favorite submission out of all of them) DONE!
11. Learn to juggle 4 things. YOU KNOW WHY – NOT DONE
12. Learn a song on the trumpet. YOU KNOW WHY AGAIN – NOT DONE
13. Spend zero dollars – DONE
14. Look like fat Thor (DONE!)
15. No texting. I will be available to call or Skype or email. But I won’t be texting. (I AM however SNAPCHATTING BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME)