I’ve been working with Millie when I can squeeze in the time. Here’s where we are with the “come here” training.
I’d call that a success. I didn’t even have a treat in my hand! She’ll do that like 80% of the time, unless she’s REALLY wound up and playing around, then it’s still very hard to get her to come over. So I’ll keep working, but I’d say that’s one I can cross of the list!
I put cucumbers on my sandwich today, but forgot to take a picture of it. So there’s my vegetable for the week.
I woke up at 5am and did P90X again.
On not such a positive note, I sat down in my office chair today and
So I’d say we’ve still got a ways to go on the weight loss frontier.
I flossed while at a red light today.
Also I had floss in my truck from dinner last night. My friend Erin over at RinnieEats read that my last flossed was all frayed and such, and she brought me the GOOD stuff. Thanks, Erin!
I’m heading out for the Nerdgasm show over in South Bend now…
5 hours for me was just ONE sentence for you!
The show was great, all the comics really nailed it, and the crowd was the BEST crowd! There were no super drunks, no hecklers, just people laughing at funny jokes. I’d say we had about 35 people there for it. You always hope for more than you actually get, but the crowd we got was definitely the right crowd, and they had a great time.
Tomorrow night is the “Down in Front” show, where we do a Mystery Science Theater 3000 type screening of the movie Halloween, I’m really hoping we have at least 20 to 25 people there. Either way I get to make fun of a movie in front of people, which is pretty sweet.
I pulled over on the way home to check on someone with their flashers on, they were just lost and their cell phone had died so I popped in the address in my phone and they were literally 3 blocks away. Crazy how technology can leave you stranded like that if you aren’t careful.
Tired. Sleep. GOODNIGHT!
1. Blog about it everyday: Done
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends: Back with a vengeance!
3. Go to the gym before work on the days I work: P90X! MY GOODNESS I HURT EVERYWHERE
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more) DONE!
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday. DONE
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 1/7 so far
8. 5 Videos for Charity 0/5 filmed….2/5 planned
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK I guess we’ll see…
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 1/7 so far