I haven’t forgotten about you lovely people. I’ve just had a LOT going on!
I’ve also decided that this hasn’t really felt willpowery enough.
To catch you up I’ve been working and doing comedy Friday and Saturday and Sunday of this weekend. Other than that I’ve done the following: worked out, and gone to dinner with the bff Timmy Mac.
it sounds like not a lot, but really, work and comedy have kept me insanely busy the past few days. I’ve still woken up every morning as I should and I’ve been working out, and done my RAOKs. (I’m now cleaning my neighbor’s gutters out when they leave for Arizona for an extended trip, which is also something I would have normally said no to)
I’m mostly keeping up with a random miss here or there, but it doesn’t feel like enough. It feels weak.
So, because I’m adult now (as we’ve all collectively decided totally together and it’s so not just me saying it) I’ve decided to drop the hammer and make the next 39 days of my life suck, for the greater good of me.
Here’s the new list that I’ll be sticking to for the next 39 days:
1. Blog about it everyday:
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends
3. Must physically step foot into the YMCA and workout every morning before work (P90X doesn’t count)
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more)
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday.
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 2/7
8. 5 Videos for Charity
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 1/7
The add ons:
11. Nothing to drink other than water (no booze, pop, beer, OJ, milk, Crystal Light…NADA)
12. Publish one new joke on Twitter every day.
13. Only eat food that has been purchased at the grocery store and/or prepared by someone not paid to do so.
14. Keep an accurate calorie count of all food every day.
15. No spending money on anything other than necessities (example…bills, groceries, clothes are ok)
16. Full abstinence (because any willpower month that doesn’t include not touching your dick is just silly)
17. Wear the Nike Fuel band every day and hit 3,000 fuel points everyday
18. Finally learn a damn song on the trumpet.
That sounds better.