If you like this blog, tell someone about it! I had someone msg me to tell me that they told someone about the challenges and such and now that person is following along and trying a few of her own.
Also, if you read and feel like commenting…do it. I love feedback and absolutely love it if I miss something and you notice it. Bring that shizzle to my attention, yo!
Maybe you don’t want to create a WordPress account to do so…no problem. Click in this box where it says “Enter your comment here…”
Then this pops up, and you can sign in with your Facebook, BOOM:
Consider it your random act of kindness to spread the word about the bloggy blog and maybe even make a comment. I’d even like to hear about stuff you’ve read previously and really enjoyed or hated. If you want to private msg me on the faceybook or at benkonowitz @gmail.com that’s cool too.
I’ve had too many people had this thing impact their life to not want to reach more people, as pretentious as that sounds.
So I woke up at 7am today…
I did not go back to sleep after waking up. Instead, I thought:
Changed the lightbulb in my hallway fixture.
Took my rotten pumpkins to the burn pile in my yard.
Removed some dangerous nailed in boards from the stairs leading to my attic.
Reorganized the tools/storage items on my stairs leading to my attic.
Took my trash cans to the dumpster at work to empty them.
Cleaned out my garage from the Halloween party and stored the 20 trash cans I now own.
Took the keg and tap back to the liquor store.
Cleaned out the back of my pickup truck and the cab as well.
Put some air in my truck tires.
Went to the grocery store.
Played with Millie.
Went to the gym and shot a basketball for about 20 minutes and then got on the treadmill for 20 minutes or so.
Finished my first audio book (9 hour book took only 4 days because of all the driving I do for work.)
Did my RAOK! (I baked gluten free peanut butter cookies for my friend Erin (Rinnieeats!) because I’m going to their house for dinner.)
Believe it or not, I made these:
Erin has told me that I will be eating “real vegetables” at dinner, and this scares the shit out of me.
It’s about 4:15pm and I’m writing my blog early because I’m heading to good ole Joliet Illinois to watch a live version of “Who’s Line Is It Anyway”.
I’ve got my own improv show to do tomorrow at 4pm at Clancy’s Irish Pub in Portage as the culmination of an 8 week improv class I’ve been taking on Sundays. So you know, I should probably go see the best guys on the planet do improv before I top their performances with my show tomorrow, right?
Ok, I’m heading out so I’m saving this until I get back from the show tonight. Don’t worry, I’m going to brush and floss before I leave the house, mom.
Byesies for now!
So tired…great show….here’s the things:
1. Blog about it everyday: DONE
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends: DONE
3. Must physically step foot into the YMCA and workout every morning before work (P90X doesn’t count): F*** ME
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more) DONE!
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday. DONE
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 2/7
8. 5 Videos for Charity
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 1/7
The add ons:
11. Nothing to drink other than water (no booze, pop, beer, OJ, milk, Crystal Light…NADA) DONE
12. Publish one new joke on Twitter every day. DONE
13. Only eat food that has been purchased at the grocery store and/or prepared by someone not paid to do so. DONE
14. Keep an accurate calorie count of all food every day. DONE
15. No spending money on anything other than necessities (example…bills, groceries, clothes are ok) DONE
16. Full abstinence (because any willpower month that doesn’t include not touching your dick is just silly) DONE
17. Wear the Nike Fuel band every day and hit 3,000 fuel points everyday DONE
18. Finally learn a damn song on the trumpet.