I took it very easy today, guys.
So I didn’t account for the time change, shut up.
Just kidding about taking it easy, I did pretty well on the exercise part.
I did spend like 3 hours this morning just doing paperwork and getting caught up around the house with things which consisted of me sitting on my computer. I looked down and I hadn’t done SHIT. So I went to the gym and did a surprising 2 something miles on the treadmill and THEN shot some basketballs into the basketball hoop for a while. It was good.
We had our first Civic League basketball game this afternoon at 2pm but I couldn’t play because I had to leave around 2:20 to hit up Portage for the IMPROV show spectacular!
It wasn’t perfect…but it was pretty entertaining! Plus no one threw anything at us…which I guess Justin Bieber can’t say?
(there was a GIF here of him getting hit by a water bottle, but it’s broken)
Our crowd was much better:
By showtime every seat was filled…I’d estimate about 70 people in attendance, so pretty sweet!
I really had a good time in the class and I’m taking the next class as well. This comedy stuff is pretty sweet.
Bff Timmy mac and his wife (who just had a baby) came to the show! The got a babysitter and everything! They don’t follow this blog because if you know Tim at all…well…you get it.
Anyway, since they didn’t know about the willpower stuff they assumed we were going to dinner after the show, and then it comes down to choices for me. I keep up the willpower stuff, and tell them thanks for coming, and showing support, and getting a sitter, and giving up their Sunday afternoon for the first time since they’ve had a kid…
Or you go to fucking dinner.
Easy decision. I went to dinner. We ended up at Texas Corral in Portage and that was a MISTAKE. They told us 15 minute wait, we said cool. 45 minutes later we still hadn’t been transitioned from our position at the bar to a table, which is fine. We were just catching up and bullshitting anyway. But then another 15 minutes went by and we said
HA. N’Snyc. I wonder how many of them are dead. Anyone know? Probably that curly haired one, what a weirdo.
We ended up at Bdubs. They took better care of us. When the food finally came:
I told Ambica (Tim’s hunny bun) that me breaking my resolutions because came to the show (AND she did the whole pump/dump thing and had a few beers) was my random act of kindness, and she told me she wouldn’t normally be happy that I was breaking my rules but because she never gets to go out, it made her happy.
So yeah, I had some booze and some shit food tonight. I plugged it into the counter just to see what was up:
I had pizza rolls as an appetizer, but they aren’t on My Fitness Pal. I’m sure that’s not super accurate, but whatever. I didn’t go super over and it didn’t end up being that horrible. I tossed a few more ounces of Jack in for good measure because I had some peanuts and some bread at Texas Corral and I’m sure those were not calorie light.
Over a pretty great day again, I will step on the scale tomorrow and do a weight update…ohhhh noooooooooooo 🙂
Side note: I’m being told that I look more like a guy from Game of Thrones and a guy from Sons of Anarchy these days, and I don’t watch those shows, but that sounds better than, “You look like that guy from America’s Next Top Model!” Or “Fat Thor”
I’m flossing right now and hitting the bed. Night guys.
Before I go, I must mention that yesterday at dinner, I ate carrots and onions, like FOR REAL. Erin made them taste not like I hate them, IT WAS AWESOME. I would eat those veggies DAILY.
She’s a really good cook.
1. Blog about it everyday: DONE
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends: 8am due to the time change
3. Must physically step foot into the YMCA and workout every morning before work (P90X doesn’t count): DONE
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more) DONE!
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday. DONE
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 2/7
8. 5 Videos for Charity
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 3/7
The add ons:
11. Nothing to drink other than water (no booze, pop, beer, OJ, milk, Crystal Light…NADA) DONE
12. Publish one new joke on Twitter every day. I’m using the Facebook joke today.
13. Only eat food that has been purchased at the grocery store and/or prepared by someone not paid to do so. Not today
14. Keep an accurate calorie count of all food every day. DONE
15. No spending money on anything other than necessities (example…bills, groceries, clothes are ok) Dinner costs money.
16. Full abstinence (because any willpower month that doesn’t include not touching your dick is just silly) DONE
17. Wear the Nike Fuel band every day and hit 3,000 fuel points everyday DONE
18. Finally learn a damn song on the trumpet.