Really short post tonight. I’m exhausted and it’s super late.
Twitter Jokes…So there is a show called @midnight on comedy central where they ask people to tweet out funny pun type tweets based on their random ideas. Tonight’s idea: Celebrity Booze
I’m NEVER up this late when they post these things and I’ve always wanted to play. I like the Jack Daniels Day Lewis one the best.
Tonight I went to go see Thor 2, and I dressed up like Thor and took pictures with the little kids that were there, it was so awesome.
I had a total of 3 free movie passes and I’ve used two…so one more movie until December 5th….what should I try to see………I DON’T KNOW.
I also answered a trivia question correctly and was rewarded for a coupon for a free popcorn, which I believe is worth 3,200 dollars if I remember correctly. I gave it to the little girl sitting behind me, because SHE had just given her coupon away to a little boy in the audience who didn’t win. Such a good time.
I done had myself a T-BONE STEAK tonight. It was delicious.
Also hit my Nike goal without going to the gym, I did a LOT of walking today for estimates:
I really did sleep super well last night and I woke up full of energy today. It’s because I got more than 7 hours and normally when I’ve been getting up at 5 I’ve only been getting 6 to 7. I need to make sure that 7 hours the bare minimum because I felt AWESOME today right up until the end of work when I started crashing.
1. Blog about it everyday: DONE
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends: I didn’t even set my alarm at 5…I set it for 6:30 and I felt AMAZING this morning.
3. Must physically step foot into the YMCA and workout every morning before work (P90X doesn’t count): Zero workout today. Busy busy busy.
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more) DONE!!
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday. DONE!
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 3/7 Thor is the thing I usually wouldn’t have said yes to
8. 5 Videos for Charity
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 4/7 PEAS!
The add ons:
11. Nothing to drink other than water (no booze, pop, beer, OJ, milk, Crystal Light…NADA) DONE
12. Publish one new joke on Twitter every day. DONE
13. Only eat food that has been purchased at the grocery store and/or prepared by someone not paid to do so. DONE
14. Keep an accurate calorie count of all food every day. DONE
15. No spending money on anything other than necessities (example…bills, groceries, clothes are ok) DONE
16. Full abstinence (because any willpower month that doesn’t include not touching your dick is just silly) DONE
17. Wear the Nike Fuel band every day and hit 3,000 fuel points everyday DONE
18. Finally learn a damn song on the trumpet.