Short post because I worked all day and went to the comedy club to MC tonight, annnnnnnd I just got home. Dats a long day.
Nailed the Nike Fuel today:
I stayed up a little after I blogged and wrote a few more Twitter jokes (I personally like ‘Ciroc Obama’ and ‘Seven and Seven Costanza’, If you rememeber George wanted to name his baby Seven…not a Celebrity…but still)
Killed it on the food today too. The bartender gave me a free Michelob Ultra in a bottle and I drank it. It was delicious. I definitely feel like I earned that today. So many times I get done with these willpower months and I just go CRAZY off the rails again immediately. That’s not the point of this one…this is hopefully going to be a long term change for the better. Right now it absolutely feels like it. I put on a dress shirt to go to the club tonight and it wasn’t tight at all, it just felt normal. That’s a good feeling. My belt is one more loop in from where it was when I started, so that’s good too. I’m at 14 pounds in 23 days as far as weight loss goes…I’m opting for the lower number of the two scales I have to pick from because that’s how I roll.
I can’t stop thinking about how much fun it was to dress up yesterday and have a positive impact on those little kids at the movie theater. I loved it.
I’m exhausted. I’m going to go floss.
Here are a few funny pictures to make up for the short post.
1. Blog about it everyday: DONE
2. Wake up at 5 am on week days and 7am on weekends: I didn’t even set my alarm at 5…I set it for 6:30 and I felt AMAZING this morning…AGAIN.
3. Must physically step foot into the YMCA and workout every morning before work (P90X doesn’t count): Noon hoops was today.
4. Floss everyday (I just know I should do it more) DONE!!
5. Teach Millie to come to me. (she knows “sit”…and that’s all) DONE!
6. Do a Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) everyday. DONE! (This one is a secret today tee-hee)
7. Say “yes” to something once a week that I would normally have said “no” to. 4/7 I agreed to do something today that I absolutely wouldn’t have even considered when I started this…today was a good day for this one. I have to keep it to myself though because I don’t want that person being like “you wouldn’t have done this normally?”
8. 5 Videos for Charity
9. Weigh 242 pounds or under at the end of the 50 days or donate 1,000 dollars to the KKK
10. Eat one meal that has vegetables in it every week. Which means I will ingest 7 more vegetables than I would have normally. 4/7
The add ons:
11. Nothing to drink other than water (no booze, pop, beer, OJ, milk, Crystal Light…NADA) I had a single beer tonight. It was delicious.
12. Publish one new joke on Twitter every day. DONE
13. Only eat food that has been purchased at the grocery store and/or prepared by someone not paid to do so. DONE
14. Keep an accurate calorie count of all food every day. DONE
15. No spending money on anything other than necessities (example…bills, groceries, clothes are ok) DONE
16. Full abstinence (because any willpower month that doesn’t include not touching your dick is just silly) DONE
17. Wear the Nike Fuel band every day and hit 3,000 fuel points everyday DONE
18. Finally learn a damn song on the trumpet.