Woke up at 5:30. Treadmill for 30 minutes. Took off clothes. Started shower. Fell Asleep on bed. Woke up 30 minutes later. Realized shower water would no longer be hot. Fantasized water might just be lukewarm. Took very cold shower while laughing at my dumbassedness. Ate 2 Blueberry Sadness Crisps*. Drank only water all day. Ate Chocolate Depression Bar with Go Fudge Yourself Caramel.* Treadmill after work for 30 minutes.
*These may or may not be the actual titles for the nutrition bars I ate today, but they damn well should be.
7. will be tomorrow because as sad as it is, I’m really tired.
Here’s a funny side note. The shoes I wear to slowly walk on the treadmill literally had dust come off of them when I tied the laces. I tried to find a comparable gif for this. This is the best I can do:
You’re right, it’s perfect.
8! Veggies for dinner. BOOM:
That entire pound of turkey, with the peppers, half a can of enchilada sauce, a few small red potatoes, two low carb wrap type thingys, and taco seasoning = about 1100 calories. It’s a like 1.5 pounds of food when it’s all prepped out. It’s my favorite meal that I know how to make that includes veggies. Well, other than when I hide a sliver of carrot in an entire birthday cake. THAT’S my favorite meal that I know how to make that includes veggies.
9. Listened to about 2 hours of audio book stuff today. More The Power of Habit as I’m not completely done with it yet.
10. I’m deciding on the new skill that I’d like to learn and I tossed it on my Facebook page so I’ll let you guys vote on it. I’m only including things I’ve never tried before. I’ve done Yoga and I know a couple tiny things about the guitar. I’m including drawing because I’m so atrocious at it that it’s pretty much like I’ve never done it before. So pick what I’m going to spend between 5 and 15 hours on in the next 30 days, and it’ll be fun!
11. Back in the day when I first starting using shorthand for Random Act of Kindness I made this for when my RAOK would show up in the blog:
Talk about random…I bet I was totally high on some popular drug that I totally know how to use when I made that.
That’s a joke kids, don’t do drugs. Unless your friends have them and you want to experiment with them. I mean, it’s your life. Who am I, your dad?
That escalated quickly and got weird. Sorry. Wanna see something else escalate quickly and get weird?
SEGWAY! Oh, also…I saw a guy at the gas station that looked like he was in a hurry go ahead of me in line, even though I was already in a hurry myself. It’s not the grandest RAOK, but we’re starting somewhere, right?
12. Well if you’re reading this, then I did this one.
13. I caught myself biting at my nails a few times today. I never did it as a conscious action though, so that’s good. I feel like this one will be really hard.
14. Volunteer! I’ll be bell ringing for the Salvation Army outside Walmart from 10-12 Thursday, and 10-12 Friday over at Kmart. Come say hi! If you need help spotting me, just look for something like this:
15. Count all calories:
16. Organized this:
Yes, I put everything away properly. I didn’t just throw everything under the bed. I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t lie on the internet.
17. I’m about to plan out tomorrow as soon as I get done with this bloggy blog. I don’t know that it’s going to take me 30 minutes every night, but I think at least laying out my clothes and planning a few things should take at least 15. We’ll see.
18. GOD DA….errr…My gums are totally not bleeding.
19. I complimented my friend Michelle today. She’s the best.
I think I’ll take a nice lil coma tonight and get after it again tomorrow morning. GOODNIGHT.
- Wake up by 5:30am every weekday and 7:30am every weekend day.
- Eat breakfast everyday.
- Cardio every morning before work, weekends before doing anything else.
- Drink only water, at least a gallon a day.
- No fast food, and if I am at a sit down restaurant, order whatever the healthiest meat option is on the menu.
- Cardio every night after work.
- Lift weights 3 days a week.
- Eat vegetables every night with a meal.
- Listen to/read one chapter of a book everyday.
- Learn a new skill that I’ve never attempted before by working on it 30 minutes a day.
- Perform a random act of kindness every day.
- Blog every day (even if it’s just a quick update to document what I’ve done that day)
- Quit biting fingernails.
- Volunteer once a week.
- Count all calories.
- Organize one thing (area of the house, table, dresser, cabinet) in my house everyday.
- Spend 30 minutes every night planning the next day.
- Floss every day.
- Compliment someone everyday on something other than their looks.