I’m not proofreading. I’ts Late and i’m tire.
- Wake up by 5:30am every weekday and 7:30am every weekend day. Done – today was work though so it was pretty easy to wake up earlier than I normally would have on a weekend.
- Eat breakfast everyday. YOGURT!
- Cardio every morning before work, weekends before doing anything else. I did not do this because I knew I was going Disc Golfing which is basically walking for 2 straight hours.
- Drink only water, at least a gallon a day. I had to get up from the restaurant table 2 different times to pee. I honestly don’t remember the last time that’s happened. I’m obviously normally very poorly hydrated and my kidneys are probably going to quit on me tomorrow.
- No fast food, and if I am at a sit down restaurant, order whatever the healthiest meat option is on the menu. Ate a great healthy meal before I went to 3rd Base (a restaurant here in town) so it was really easy to watch my friends eat and just sit there with my water.
- Cardio every night after work. Same as 3
- Lift weights 3 days a week. “Lifted” Thurs/Friday and now tomorrow will be the next day
- Eat vegetables every night with a meal. Zucchini, Onion, Yellow Squash! (more tomorrow)
- Listen to/read one chapter of a book everyday. Done
- Learn a new skill that I’ve never attempted before by working on it 30 minutes a day. Done
- Perform a random act of kindness every day. Done
- Blog every day (even if it’s just a quick update to document what I’ve done that day) Duh
- Quit biting fingernails. This is actually going really well
- Volunteer once a week. 2 times this week!
- Count all calories. Done
- Organize one thing (area of the house, table, dresser, cabinet) in my house everyday. Done
- Spend 30 minutes every night planning the next day. Done
- Floss every day. Done
- Compliment someone everyday on something other than their looks. Done – ugly christmas sweaters abound tonight!
I’m going to post all the pictures from today on tomorrow’s blog. it’s 11:31 and I’ve been up since 7 something so in order to not screw up tomorrow I’m going to BED.
Sorry as always for the short post.
Here’s a gif of Vince Carter dunking over a 7 footer. Goodnight!